Online Recipe Submission
Receive the biggest discount, shortest production time and the most control over your project!
With G&R’s Online Recipe Submission, you receive the biggest discount, the shortest production time and the most control over the completion of your cookbook! Plus, you can invite others to enter recipes, making this a true group project.
Enter & Edit Recipes
- A committee or your entire organization can be given access to enter recipes online, 24/7.
- Other groups choose to ask a committee to enter the recipes. Recipe forms can be requested from G&R or printed now, then distributed to potential contributors.
- The chairperson can also add recipes from G&R’s Recipe Library – and assign a category and contributor to each recipe, if desired. An easy way to add more recipes to your cookbook!
Many groups choose to distribute a contributor username and password to their entire organization. This can be done via email or as part of a church or school newsletter. Contributors then visit our website, login to the organization’s account and enter their recipes. These users are limited to entering recipes, viewing recipes previously added, and posting a message to the group’s discussion board.
Design Your Cookbook
- Whether choosing G&R’s pre-designed options or uploading custom artwork, it can all be done online! You can even view instant pricing updates as you select your cookbook’s design options including cover, dividers, binding and personal pages under the Cookbook Design tab.
Finalize & Submit Your Order
- Under the Finalize Order tab, confirm the number of books you want to order, review your cost calculation per book, add your shipping and payment information then simply submit your order with the click of a button!
Before your book goes into production,
you will receive, review and approve a proof
of your cookbook. Books will be shipped
in 28 business days!